Strengths and Challenges

I kind of did talk about this in my previous blog post but I have other challenges and strengths that I didn't mention in the first post. I think that when it comes to writing, I am very good at making sure that my own thoughts and my feelings have been expressed well enough that the reader can almost feel what I feel. The personal narrative was a perfect example. Although, now that I think about it, I could have added more feelings and thoughts, but it's okay. Anyways, I love reading being able to feel how a character is feeling so I try to add that into my writing. 

A challenge of mine is sentence fluency. It's not too much grammar because I have definitely improved my grammar skills, but it's tying everything together for a smooth read. Sometimes when I write, my writing sounds so choppy and weird (awkward). I don't really know how to fix it. I try to say it out loud and correct but if anyone has any tips that would be great. These areas are the most important because that is what makes a piece of writing easy to read.

Comments

  1. I can so relate to this post! I am not that great at sentence fluency either. I just have a hard time putting sentences together. Gnarly post:))))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 9-year-old...

Harry Potter !!

Free Post: This Weekend