Student Prompt

Gregory: Describe what utopia looks like and why.

A utopia means a perfect location where I can be the most happy and have the most fun. Using this definition, a utopia would have to have a beach. The beach is my favorite place in the entire world. I love the soft, white sand touching my feet as I walk. Sand is so calming. It just falls out of your hand. Although, at times sand can be aggravating like when my feet are wet, but I don't really care. My favorite part about the beach is sitting in my beach chair with the umbrella up and reading any book. The sound of the ocean is so calming and I forget about everything in my life and I concentrate on the waves. Also, I enjoy swimming in the water. The animals do not scare me the much but I know as long as I do not get near them ,they will not hurt me. 

A utopia would also have to have sunny weather and also rainy weather. I love the sun because I can play outside. I also enjoy the rain because it is very calming to listen to and watch. A utopia would also have to have beautiful flowers everywhere with bright and eye-catching colors. Flowers bring happiness to me and running through a field of flowers is something I can only do in a dream. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 9-year-old...

Harry Potter !!

Free Post: This Weekend