Research Update



In the very beginning, it was difficult for me to pick a topic because some people wanted to research the same subject as I or I could not find enough information about that topic. When I finally chose a topic, finding the sources became difficult because all of them were the same. The same meaning contained all the same information as my other sources. I had to think harder and ask more abstract questions to find other sources. The annotations were not difficult, but a lengthy process. Today, I will begin my notecards. Notecards will not be difficult because a lot of information is not required for them. 

The part of my research that has been going well is the generation of ideas from the sources. My sources are thorough enough to where one source can answer both parts of my question and fill all of the notecards. The difficult part was trying to find resources with information I need on them and trying to connect the sources to my question. I will probably need help with grammar and when we start to take the information from Noodletools to our draft. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 9-year-old...

Harry Potter !!

Free Post: This Weekend