First Post ✌︎

I'm Bronwyn, and this is my blog! Many of you know me, but several of you guys don't. I like playing any sport, reading, watching movies, exercising, and sleeping. I love going to the beach and laying in the sun, swimming, and just looking at the ocean because it's so beautiful. I have one sister who is in seventh grade, she's thirteen, and her name is Nicole, and I'm fifteen so my sister, and I get along very well. My parents are divorced, and they have been for eight years. I have one dog with my dad, Lucy, and one dog with my mom, Max. 

My writing has always been weak, and this year I am gonna try my best to improve. To improve, I am thinking about creating my own prompts and writing them. I will work on vocabulary and the fluency of my sentences. I really want to make my writing organized and very flowy. I can't wait to read new books and discuss them. I hope you enjoy my blog because I have always wanted to start one, haha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 9-year-old...

Harry Potter !!

Free Post: This Weekend