Free Post: This Weekend

I have been waiting for the weekend since Monday. It came really fast for some reason. Anyways, I love weekends. Most of the time I just sleep in and do homework. As I have explained in previous posts, I love sleeping. I can dream about whatever I want which is the best thing ever. When I'm at my mom's house, I normally wake up at 11 am, do my homework in bed, and listen to Red Hot Chili Peppers (my favorite band if you didn't know). At my dad's house, it's a little different. He wakes me at 10 am, and we normally run errands or play outside. Then I play video games like Fortnite or GTAV, then I do homework.

This weekend, I have so much homework. I have a Spanish presentation and a science presentation due Monday. I think I can do it. My group and I are almost done with the Science one, and I have yet to start the Spanish project which I will after I complete my posts. Also, I have to study for a math test. This test will be moderately easy because I actually understand circles! On Sunday, I have softball practice at 1 pm because we have a game Monday so wish us luck! (Thanks for reading a boring weekend post).

Comments

  1. I really like reading your posts because they are very well written and entertaining to read. You put a lot of detail and explained everything and I just really enjoyed reading your post overall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Martha! I try to put lots of details but I feel like it intimidates peoples sometimes because they don't feel like reading such a long post. I enjoy writing these...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dear 9-year-old...

Harry Potter !!